Once onboarding is completed, you will begin to receive leads.
There are no set hours or days for lead delivery. Our ads are generally running 24/7, 365 days a year as the internet is always open and there are always consumers browsing for information.
We have one master campaign for each niche & territory, and we divide the leads up between a handful of broker partners within those campaigns, by approximate ratio of monthly order volume.
As such, this helps ensure a somewhat smooth delivery throughout the month – which is always our goal – but there is variance up and down from day-to-day and even sometimes week-to-week based on demand in the market, ad performance, and the ratio of distribution. Here is what to expect in the first few months:
- Onboarding takes about 7 days and it will take a few days after launch to start receiving leads. For this reason, it’s possible that for the first month only 80% of the leads will be received by the renewal date. Not to worry as the balance will be caught up in the subsequent month that follows.
- In months 2 and 3, you will receive at least 90% of your order volume by your next renewal date (plus any backlog from previous months).
- If not, we will pause your billing until you do. Typically, it is very rare for us to miss a renewal date.
- Sometimes we’ll have your leads delivered with a few days, or even a week to spare which means there will be no lead delivery until the next renewal.
- We’ll send you a report once each billing cycle has been delivered, to confirm the count.